2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior
The best-selling 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC offers an energetic performance with plenty of style, but just how does it feel behind the wheel? Mercedes-Benz of Princeton gives you a sneak peek of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior, so you can get ready for your test drive in Lawrenceville. This model is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled luxury, resulting in one iconic ride for the Princeton roads. Let’s take a peek inside the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 interior.
GLC 300 Interior: Dimensions
First, what are the Mercedes-Benz GLC interior dimensions? Slightly smaller than the GLB and GLE options, this sleek SUV has a 5-person capacity with plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy your Hamilton travels. The 40/20/40-split rear seats with power folding allows you to adjust your passenger and cargo space on the fly, and a set of anodized roof rails offers extra cargo space on the exterior for all of your gear. Here are the GLC 300 interior dimensions for 2021:
- Headroom (front): 37.8 inches
- Legroom (front): 40.8 inches
- Shoulder room (front): 57.3 inches
- Headroom (rear): 38.5 inches
- Legroom (rear): 37.3 inches
- Shoulder room (rear): 56.5 inches
- Cargo capacity: 19.4-56.5 cubic feet
GLC 300 Interior: Luxury
The entire Mercedes-Benz lineup is known for quality and luxury, and the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 interior is a prime example. Here are just a few of the standard and optional features onboard:
- KEYLESS GO® and SmartKey work in tandem to help you access your car quickly and securely. As long as your SmartKey is in your pocket or bag, you can simply touch the car handles to unlock the door and start the engine.
- Heated front seats warm up your cabin on the chilliest Mercer County mornings with three levels of heat available, and ventilated seating is also available to help you cool down.
- Design optional like 64-color LED ambient lighting and designo® Nappa leather help you customize your Mercedes GLC 300 interior, so your cabin suits your sense of style perfectly.
GLC 300 Interior: Technology
Finally, what types of technology can you find in the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 interior? This model is packed with cutting-edge features that make your Lawrenceville drives more enjoyable than ever before. From smartphone integration to voice-activated infotainment, find out what great features you can expect for 2021:
- The Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) is an exclusive cockpit control system that acts as your virtual headquarters. Use the touchscreen or voice-activated controls to access everything you need from phone settings to music.
- The FrontBass® system creates its own resonance chambers with under-dash subwoofers, which pairs beautifully with the optional Burmester Surround Sound System for richer and clearer sound.
- Options like MB Navigation and MBUX Augmented Video for Navigation help you find your way around town, superimposing information on live images of your surroundings and creating 3D maps in real time.
Get Inside the GLC 300 Interior with Mercedes-Benz of Princeton
Want a closer look at the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior? The team at Mercedes-Benz of Princeton is ready to help. Contact us with any questions about the Mercedes-Benz lineup or visit our dealership in Lawrenceville to get the keys in your hand.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Princeton
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA interior offers premium appointments, good looks, and a surprising amount of room for a compact SUV. If you’re looking for an agile SUV that doesn’t have a large footprint, but still offers a comfortable and decidedly high-end interior, you’ll find it with the new GLA. Find out more about the…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE offers Princeton drivers six trims to choose from. Read on to learn about how the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 differs from the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 or GLE 580. Then, get in touch to test drive all of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE trim levels in Lawrenceville at Mercedes-Benz of Princeton. Mercesdes-Benz GLE InventoryContact Us 2021…
The best-selling 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC offers an energetic performance with plenty of style, but just how does it feel behind the wheel? Mercedes-Benz of Princeton gives you a sneak peek of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior, so you can get ready for your test drive in Lawrenceville. This model is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled luxury,…