2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior offers a much-anticipated enhancement that Princeton and Hamilton drivers are sure to love! This year’s E-Class interior includes exciting, advanced technology like the Mercedes-Benz User Experience, as well as an enhanced steering wheel with built-in sensors, but that’s far from all! Check out the full extent of conveniences, technologies, and comforts below, along with the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions. Contact us today for more information and to arrange your test drive!
Luxury Technologies & Features
The most significant alteration to the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior is likely the added Mercedes-Benz User Experience, or MBUX: an innovative new infotainment system that adds to the COMAND® capabilities with power-packed features, such as Natural Language Understanding. Wondering if there’s anything else you can anticipate from the base-level E-Class Sedan interior? Here’s what else you can anticipate from your test drive:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- MB Navigation
- Touchpad controller
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
All these features and more come standard on the base-level model. Should you decide to enhance your Mercer County and Yardley drives, you can enjoy even more features:
- Burmester Surround Sound system
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Designo® floor mats
- Head-Up Display
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- And much more!
Enhance Your E-Class Interior with Packages
Should you opt to individualize your new Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan’s interior, but you’re not committed to the next trim, you’ll appreciate the bevy of options available in the following packages:
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Comes rapid heating for steering wheel, front seats, and front armrests.
- Designo® Exclusive Nappa Leather Package – Features designo® floor mats, Topstitched Nappa leather dash trim, designo® Macchiato Beige/Saddle Brown Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
- Premium Package — Includes Burmester Surround Sound system, SiriusXM 6-month All Access trial, Surround View System, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and Active Parking Assist.
Discover the New E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Princeton!
If you’re ready to experience the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior, the best way to know the new E-Class is to get behind the wheel! Contact us to discover how to set up your secure test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Princeton or check it out online from the comfort of your couch. Already sold on the new E-Class? We offer the convenience of online financing and national offers to make owning your new E-Class even easier!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Princeton
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA interior offers premium appointments, good looks, and a surprising amount of room for a compact SUV. If you’re looking for an agile SUV that doesn’t have a large footprint, but still offers a comfortable and decidedly high-end interior, you’ll find it with the new GLA. Find out more about the…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE offers Princeton drivers six trims to choose from. Read on to learn about how the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 differs from the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 or GLE 580. Then, get in touch to test drive all of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE trim levels in Lawrenceville at Mercedes-Benz of Princeton. Mercesdes-Benz GLE InventoryContact Us 2021…
The best-selling 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC offers an energetic performance with plenty of style, but just how does it feel behind the wheel? Mercedes-Benz of Princeton gives you a sneak peek of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior, so you can get ready for your test drive in Lawrenceville. This model is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and unparalleled luxury,…