Which Mercedes-Benz Are All Wheel Drive?
In addition to eye-catching style and unmatched luxury, a new Mercedes-Benz gives drivers near Princeton exceptional power and performance. If you’ve been searching for incredible capability under any road condition, the Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive system is eager to show you exactly what it can do. Our Mercedes-Benz dealership is here to tell you which Mercedes-Benz are All Wheel Drive.
Available Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive Vehicles
There are several 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive Mercedes-Benz models across all classes, including:
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC® Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz C 300 4MATIC® Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz S 450 4MATIC® Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz S 560 4MATIC® Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz CLS 450 4MATIC® Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV Plug-In Hybrid SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 4MATIC®
What is Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive?
The Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive system works by correctly engaging and powering all four wheels to provide the best possible traction. With the various 4MATIC® systems, you’ll enjoy expert capability as well as better handling, better fuel economy, and lightweight drivetrains.
Find Your Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive Model at Mercedes-Benz of Princeton
If you have any questions about Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive or would like to know more about our lineup, don’t hesitate to contact us at our Mercedes-Benz dealership near Princeton today.